Monday, January 26, 2009

beta window7 failes to boot... bloated os ware...

windows7 fails to boot
I can run windows XP in a virtbox set with 128MB of ram. I set the ram low becuase my host sytem can'y spair a lot of memory. My hosy is working of of 192MB of ram linux debian5 testing2009. I only use XP to play pinball a get around website like mslive that make you use ( IE). I downloaded windows7 beta and atemped to to test is out on my xp machine that has 172MB of ram. xp works on my old computer just not blazzing fast. But xp does a good job printing and such. Now on the other hand (windows7 is not as lucky.) :) widows7 will not boot on my xp computer. Windows7 is vista all over. ===================================== What if you went to but a car fron FORD motor company and all they would sell you is a oversized gas guzling SUV. (XP) is like a midsize car thats a nice fit me. and ( linux ) i like the different choices i get from linux distros. but ( vista ) and (windows7) all they give you is a bloated SUV. Micro - soft is going down the wrong path again. M$ spend all your money on ad complanes. Be just like apple and don't give us a real choice. (M$ change your name to bloated-soft) I need more SIZE and (value) options to keep me happy. I will take a pass on my windows7 the same as i passed up vista and kept windows XP and Linux on my computers. ------------------------------------ paln (B)