Thursday, December 10, 2009

socal DMV 1hour dmv line 12moy2009.

I detest the dmv. It took me over 1hour and 30min to renew my license. "" I got there at noonish and left around at 2pm."" Half of the wait was in a line outside the DMV on a cold day. Why don't they break up the dmv departments for people that are there for different needs. ============================== (A.) Give us a short line for those that just need to renew their license. (B.) 2nd a Short line for those there to register their vehicles. (C.) And 3rd a longer line and department for those there to take the much more involved drivers test. ========================== " I passed even with ONE bad eye."" BREAK this stupid D.M.V. nonsense up for faster speed. Will some one please fix the DMV before trying to do BIG government healthScare. (Ayn_Rand) :: link :: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayn_Rand -------------------------------------- HealthScare and DMV. 12moy2009